Hands up how many of us don’t get eight hours sleep a night? I’m betting right now, there’s probably a lot of hands up in the air. But don’t panic just yet; not having eight hours doesn’t always have to be a worry. Back in the 19th Century, the labour movement in Britain coined the [...]
Latest Blog Posts
How often have you signed up to the gym only to go a handful times before never stepping foot over the threshold again? Yes. Or splashed out on new fitness DVDs only for them to gather dust? Yes. Or started yet another fad diet? Yes. And according to a new survey we spend an awful [...]
Ever wondered if YOU are the reason you’re not getting enough sleep? Think about it. It’s bedtime. Your work and chores are done. You have to get up early. You’re tired. Yet you still put off going to bed. And why’s that? Because you’re a bedtime procrastinator. Apparently bedtime procrastination is the modern phenomenon causing [...]
KEEP YOUR COOL IN BED
While high-end temperatures make a welcome debut for sun-starved Britons, steamy nights and baking bedrooms do little to lull us to sleep. “When summer comes to mind, we almost always focus on picnics, days in the garden and BBQs,” says Lisa Artis of The Sleep Council. “But hot weather can be a nuisance especially when [...]
- One Size Does Not Fit All When It Comes To Sleep August 14, 2014
- KEEP YOUR COOL IN BED July 23, 2014
- Swap Food And Fitness Fads For Sleep July 23, 2014
- Are You A Sleep Procrastinator? July 15, 2014
- Marty Dickinson: Too many articles have glamorized the 4-hour sleep...
- Margaret Martin: I had an unsolicited phone call from a man who sai...
- Janet Bennett: great thanks...
- Janet Bennett: lovely giveaway, thanks...
A mattress that looks OK, may not actually be OK, that’s the hitch.
Find out more.