If you want a good night’s sleep, apparently all you need to do is paint your bedroom! According to a new survey those with blue painted bedrooms tend to get the best rest – nearly eight hours a night – and wake feeling happy and positive. Green and yellow colours also fare well with those [...]
Latest Blog Posts
Today it was announced that the National Association of Head Teachers, with support from the Government, are launching a set of guidelines* for families across Britain following warnings that rising numbers of children aged four upwards are no longer ‘school ready’. Parents will be handed leaflets reminding them to put their kids to bed on [...]
If you want to get more sleep, then it’s time to separate the fact from the fiction and bust some of the more common sleep myths. The reality is we are often the biggest culprits of our own sleep deprivation. We find it hard to break bad habits and buy into sleep myths that hinder [...]
Sleep – The Key To Exam Success
With schools study leave in full swing, students revising for their GCSE and A level exams will be feeling the pressure to succeed. As they battle through the most stressful month of the school year, The Sleep Council has some tips for surviving The Exam Weeks – with a good night’s sleep being one of [...]
Follow @thesleepcouncil on Twitter
- Sleep – The Key To Exam Success May 24, 2013
- Feeling Blue…Well It’s Good For Sleep! May 23, 2013
- Are Parents Failing To Get Their Kids ‘School Ready’? May 17, 2013
- Sleep Myths: Fact or Fiction May 8, 2013
- Simon Hankinson: I totally agree! I have just been away with some f...
- In2beds: This post is very well put together and should be ...
- Lisa Artis: Hi Majella, sorry to hear this. I suggest you spea...
- MajellanMcClean: I suffer from Fibromyalgia and was taking Zooiclon...
A mattress that looks OK, may not actually be OK, that’s the hitch.
Find out more.