Today it was announced that the National Association of Head Teachers, with support from the Government, are launching a set of guidelines* for families across Britain following warnings that rising numbers of children aged four upwards are no longer ‘school ready’. Parents will be handed leaflets reminding them to put their kids to bed on [...]
Latest Blog Posts
If you want to get more sleep, then it’s time to separate the fact from the fiction and bust some of the more common sleep myths. The reality is we are often the biggest culprits of our own sleep deprivation. We find it hard to break bad habits and buy into sleep myths that hinder [...]
Latest market research says that sales of the single bed have fallen in the past four years. So what you may say? But did you also know sales of children’s double bedding have increased? According to recent reports while single beds for children are still more common, children are moving to double beds as part [...]
Doubles: The New Singles Club
It’s official! Double beds are the new ‘singles’ among Britain’s solo sleepers. With the news that sales of single beds are down by nine per cent in the past four years while those of doubles are up, The Sleep Council says the Race for Space in bigger beds can only be good news for the [...]
Follow @thesleepcouncil on Twitter
- Are Parents Failing To Get Their Kids ‘School Ready’? May 17, 2013
- Sleep Myths: Fact or Fiction May 8, 2013
- Doubles: The New Singles Club May 2, 2013
- Double Beds New ‘Must Have’ For Kids? April 23, 2013
- Simon Hankinson: I totally agree! I have just been away with some f...
- In2beds: This post is very well put together and should be ...
- Lisa Artis: Hi Majella, sorry to hear this. I suggest you spea...
- MajellanMcClean: I suffer from Fibromyalgia and was taking Zooiclon...
A mattress that looks OK, may not actually be OK, that’s the hitch.
Find out more.