Legendary Friends actress, Courteney Cox, has revealed that ‘sleep and water’ are her simple secrets to looking youthful. She looks fantastic given that she’s a year off turning 50. Here’s hoping I look as good as she does when I’m that age! And it’s true that sleep keeps you looking young. When you’re fast asleep, the [...]
Latest Blog Posts
Sleep affects us all and lack of it is one of the most common health issues of our times. The bed itself is of critical importance to quality sleep. The foundation of good sleep is a comfortable bed and the right mattress can make the difference between a restorative night’s sleep and poor quality sleep [...]
“You snooze you lose” is a common expression that we tend to use to imply that if you’re not paying enough attention, you’ll lose out! However in this case ‘snooze to lose’ is actually a good thing. If you want to whittle your waistline then getting enough sleep is just as important as regular exercise [...]
The 12 Sleeps Of Christmas
As the nation goes into Christmas Mode, The Sleep Council offers 12 tips for surviving the 12 sleeps of Christmas. 1. Try, as much as possible, to keep regular hours – we know it can be hard when you’re staying up late for Santa! Going to bed and getting up at roughly the same time, [...]
- Sleep Yourself Young December 6, 2013
- The 12 Sleeps Of Christmas December 5, 2013
- Your Sleep In Numbers November 28, 2013
- If You Snooze You Lose…Weight! November 19, 2013
- Daniel: Besides merely the mental stimulation by use of mo...
- Simon hutchinson: The grehlin / leptin effect just shows how weight ...
- nosnoozeyoulose: Great work again, The Sleep Council! For sure the ...
- Debra Winfield: I would love this, I have a lie in planned with my...
A mattress that looks OK, may not actually be OK, that’s the hitch.
Find out more.